As we all girls love Kajal and it is must have product our vanity case and we do carry it always with us. I am pretty much sure that every girl has Lakme Iconic Kajal or the Maybelline Colossal Kajal because they are too cute, priced is also reasonably, and great kajals too as I have used both of them. Today I will be sharing my views on L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique. I’m really very happy with the product and its quality. I’m using this product almost 6-7 months now.
L’Oreal has offered into kohl’s and joined the trend of kajals. I was using Lakme Iconic Kajal and it was about to get over so I decided to grab this product as I wanted to use it from long time. So here I am with the review of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique. Read on to know my experience with this product:
Price of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique RS. 245 (when I bought) now it is Rs. 163
Shelf Life of the product is 36 months/ 3 yrs.
Let’s have look what company has to say about L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
• Provides Great Finish
• Ophthalmologically Tested
• Lasts for up to 12 hours.
Supreme Black :
A new generation formula! Powered with mineral pigments for deep intense color.
Smudge proof for up to 12 hours non transfer waterproof.
Directions to use:
Magical Result-Eyeliner & Kajal:
To use, draw a precise stroke along your waterline. Add a bold stroke on the upper lid to complete the look.
My experience with L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
The kajal comes in a trendy hot pink and black colored packaging which looks marvelous and so sexy. The pack is completely black in color with bold pink prints on it. The pack is stylish and travel friendly. The kajal is in a sheath-able pencil and the quantity given at this price is great and it is so sleek that the product fits into the pockets neatly. The product is completely fragrance free and has a decent coloring, not the darkest black.
The texture of the kajal is moderately creamy. It is a good black and I didn’t get that flawless black shade in the first application itself, I had to apply it for 2-3 times to get a gorgeous dark black look but no need to rub because it slides smoothly under and above the eyes. As we cannot actually sharpen this kajal exactness lining will be not there, it is a bit thick but still can be applied it effortlessly.
I always carry this product with me. I normally apply kajal whenever I step out, I apply just one time while going out and it almost stays for 3-4 hours without smudge but when at functions I do apply it 2-3 strokes and it does stays for almost 7-8 hours which is really great. I generally layer it with 2-3 coats for a more intense and gorgeous look. This kajal smudge very little at the corners after 6-7 hours, but that is totally fine and as it is not visible too. Due to sheath-able kajal, it does not cause any kind of product wastage and the winding thing is very convenient to use. The application is very easy and quick. Overall, I am in love with this kajal now and deliberate it is one of better kajal which I have used and you can certainly try this one because it’s worth it. I use this kajal as an eye liner and it really works great as liner also.
Advantages of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
1. Very affordable price and the quality is also good.
2. Easy available on online stores as well as in beauty shops.
3. Retractable pencil so no need to sharp and no product wastage.
4 .Travel friendly and easily fits in pockets.
5. Color is dark black, smooth formula, so no need to pull on the eyes, but at least 2-3 coats are required to get gorgeous look.
6. Lasts for 7-8 hours under my eyes without smudge, lasts a bit longer on the eyelids.
7. Good for sensitive eyes as well and offers a dramatic look to the eyes which I really love it.
8. Waterproof and does not irritate the eyes and is safe for contact lens wearers.
9. This product also can be used as eyeliner.
Disadvantages of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
1. Stays only for 1-2 hours on waterline, but I think almost all kajals have same time on the waterline.
2. Color does not fully show up in a single coat.
3. The 12-hour smudge proof claim is not true as it starts to smudge a bit after 5-6 hours.
Rating of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:
1. Availability of kajal in stores :-5/5
2. Effectiveness of kajal :-4/5
3. Price of the kajal :-5/5
4. Color and Consistency :-4/5
5. Overall Rating :-4/5.
Image Source : 1.